Old Town Whiskey at The Saguaro Hotel in Scottsdale is reopening for a limited time.
The upscale lounge reopened beginning Saturday, March 7, then Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, from 5:00 – 10:00 p.m., through Saturday, May 30. Guitarist Randy Ranes will perform his engaging style of contemporary Spanish guitar nightly, which is a fusion of European, Latin and jazz music.
Returning favorites from the tavern fare menu include:
- Deviled eggs, locally sourced
- Duck Fat Fries with San Tan cheese sauce
- Whiskey King Sliders: ground-to-order sustainable Certified Angus Beef with maple bourbon glazed cipollini, Rogue blue cheese, Applewood bacon and foie gras
- S’more Shake with toasted marshmallow ice cream, chocolate sauce, toasted marshmallows and graham crackers
Craft cocktail specialties:
- Old Town Sour: whiskey, gin or vodka, egg white, orange bitters, lime, lemon, simple syrup
- Philadelphia Fish House Punch: rum, brandy, peach brandy, simply syrup, lemon, brewed tea
Old Town Whiskey
4000 North Drinkwater Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251