True Food Kitchen recently rolled out their new spring menu items, featuring healthy, springtime ingredients, including avocado, radish, mushroom, snap peas, and artichoke. We genuinely enjoyed each and every addition to the menu, so we high recommend trying them all!
New Spring menu items include:
– Torched Avocado with cucumber noodle, mushroom, snap pea, radish, sesame, and turmeric ponzu (vegetarian)
– Roasted Artichoke Pizza with sugar snap pea, smoked onion, roasted garlic, vegan almond ricotta, and black truffle (vegan)
– Wild Mushroom Pizza with asparagus, roasted garlic, and taleggio (vegetarian)
– Poke Bowl with wild caught albacore, avocado, quinoa rice, mushroom, snow pea, cucumber, cashew, and turmeric ponzu
– Key Lime Pie with coconut chantilly (vegan, gluten-free)
– Coconut & Chia Seed Flan with caramel and mixed berries (vegan, gluten-free)
– Sea Buckthorn Sorbet with luxardo cherry (vegan, gluten-free)
– Cherry Chia Limeade
– Hangover Rx with pineapple, orange, honey, and coconut water
– Blueberry Royale cocktail with organic vodka, lemon, prosecco, and mint
For the complete menu and locations, visit www.truefoodkitchen.com.