Oh My Dog Boutique, a local favorite for dog shopping and grooming, just opened a hotel above their current boutique location on Stetson, offering overnight stays and day play.
If your pets are anything like my dogs, they are your fur children and you care deeply about their happiness and wellbeing. So boarding them when you travel can be so hard on both you and your pet. You want to know they will be well taken care of, beyond just getting potty breaks and food. You want them to have fun and receive lots of love like they would at home.
The “Sassi Pups” (my fur babies) have been groomed at Oh My Dog since they were puppies in 2011. They happily run into the store on grooming days with no fear of being bathed, brushed and trimmed. This is because the staff and owners at Oh My Dog truly love dogs and make every furry client feel loved when they are there. So it was such a relief to hear they were opening a hotel with overnight stays and day play. A place I already trusted with my fur children could now also take care of them when I was away.
The new space is situated just above the boutique on the second floor with lots of windows letting plenty of light in, large spaces to run and play and private suites for relaxation and sleep.
HOTEL AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– 17 suites, 3 different options available (Stetson, Corner and Penthouse).
– Indoor, climate controlled spaces.
– Large windows for plenty of fresh air and natural light.
– Always access to fresh water.
– Cage free, off the leash boarding.
– 24-hour hotel attendant (Pet Concierge) always on-site.
– Access to The Heart Lounge, our funky “living room” inspired social space.
– Movies, vinyl records and comfy couches for optimal relaxation.
– Warm towel treatment for face & feet before bed every night.
– Pre-book grooming services for their stay.
The Sassi Pups were among the first to stay at the new Oh My Dog Hotel and they enjoyed playing with other dogs as well as relaxing in The Heart Lounge on the comfy couches listening to groovy jams with the staff. Daily “report cards” were emailed to me, providing updates on what they were doing. I was also able to catch glimpses of their days on Oh My Dog’s social media channels. Instagram stories on the Oh My Dog account showed them enjoying a Friday night jam session with the hotel owner and playing fetch Saturday afternoon in the playroom.
To learn more about the Oh My Dog Hotel and Day Play services and pricing, visit ohmydogboutique.com.