The Seventh Annual Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships: Horses & Horsepower returns November 11-12, 2017, this time for two days.
Last year the Scottsdale Polo Championships continued to draw the biggest crowd in the country for a polo event with over 11,000 fans, enjoying the showdown at the annual Polo Party. This year, attendees are in for a treat with sneak previews of the 2018 Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show and Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction along with local Ferrari and Lamborghini car clubs lining the field and additional entertainment.
This year’s lineup features Santa Barbara vs. Polo Azteca, Seattle vs. Arizona Polo Club, and the reigning champions, the Aspen Valley Polo Club vs. the Monte Carlo Polo Team. End Saturday with The Women’s Sunset Polo Match. And return Sunday for The Brunch: Sponsored by Scottsdale Maserati and a Battle of The Sexes Match, followed by St. Moritz Switzerland vs. Clogau Wales Polo Team.
Additional 2017 elements include:
– The Bottled Blonde Polo Lounge Presented by Stella Artois: It’s the greatest party tent in world polo and is being expanded this year, again.
– Sandbar, kick your shoes off and enjoy the matches field-side in a tent with sand.
– Fried & Fizzy, a new pop-up field-side restaurant featuring champagne and fried chicken by acclaimed chef Michael DeMaria.
– Prime: A Luxury Tent Experience by Steak 44, Neiman Marcus & Barrett-Jackson. New this year and limited to 120 guests. A rare off-site culinary experience by Steak 44 and a unique, refined, luxurious atmosphere courtesy of Neiman Marcus and Barrett-Jackson.
– The Sunday Brunch: Sponsored by Scottsdale Maserati. Buffet brunch provided by the Valley’s premier caterer M Culinary Concepts.
– Performances by the Phoenix Opera and Southwest Shakespeare Company.
General Admission tickets start at $25. Get more information and purchase tickets at thepoloparty.com.