Thirsty Lion Pub and Grill in Tempe launched their new fall menu featuring warm and hearty dishes made with fresh, seasonal ingredients.
The gastro-pub will also have two new fall-inspired cocktails, including a vanilla blackberry and caramel apple martini. The fall menu will be available on September 26 and will run through early December. In honor of the citrus and spices popular to this part of the year, Thirsty Lion will also dedicate multiple handles to featured seasonal beers, perfect for a cool afternoon or evening.
Savory Fall Menu Items
- Beer Steamed Shellfish
- Arugula & Beet Salad
- BBQ Smoked Pork Pizza
- Grilled Shrimp & Butternut Squash Risotto
- Blackened Cajun Burger
- Black Cherry BBQ Pork Tenderloin
- Grilled Sirloin Steak and Roasted Garlic Shrimp
- Vanilla Blackberry Martini: Smirnoff vanilla vodka, blackberries, pomegranate & orange juice, mint and ginger simple syrup
- Gin Peach Cooler: Tanqueray Gin, Peach Schnapps, agave syrup, sweet & sour and Sprite
- Pear Cranberry Cooler: Brokers Gin, Absolut Pear Vodka, pear puree, agave syrup, sweet & sour and cranberry juice
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake
For more information visit thirstylionpub.com or call 480.968.2920.