One of our favorite times of the year is here – Spring Training! The Cactus League Spring Training season officially starts February 23 and runs through March. You can visit 10 different stadiums to see 15 teams, and many attending the games are there just as much for the beer and social scene as they are for the baseball. If you’re wondering what to wear to a Spring Training game this season, check out these looks Fabulous Arizona founder Cynthia Sassi put together from Amy, Inc. boutique in Scottsdale.
1. This outfit is perfect for a warm day sitting in the lawn. The shorts and t-shirt will keep you cool and the hat will shade your face from the sun. Be sure to bring a blanket so your exposed legs won’t be irritated by the grass.
2. If you’re preference is more champagne than beer, this look is for you! We are simply obsessed with these high waisted pants. This would not be appropriate for the lawn, but you could wear it if you have nice seats or are in one of the boxed areas like the Chorro Lodge at the Scottsdale Stadium.
3. If you’re sitting in the lawn, a comfy pair of jeans with a casual tee and sneakers is the way to go. If it’s a chilly day in the shade, bring a jacket to stay warm. We are obsessed with these ripped jeans and the pop of color from this jean jacket! A comfortable, but also very stylish look for a day at the ballpark.
4. This is another outfit that would not be ideal for the lawn, but great if you are seated somewhere and want to dress to impress. A cute dress with a wedge or flat shoe is always fashionably appropriate, but definitely never wear a high heel to a ballpark.
5. Finally, this dress is very versatile, so you could easily lounge in the lawn in this or sit in a seat. You could dress it up with a wedge or dress it down with a flat or cute sneaker.
Which outfit is your favorite?!