To commemorate their 25th Anniversary, Pita Jungle is bringing back fan favorite dishes over the last few decades with a new Seasonal Kitchen Crafts Menu.
The nostalgic dishes will be reinvented by combining the balance of a wonderful Mediterranean diet with global cuisine and dietary trends of keto, paleo, and gluten-free. The seasonal menu will be available through the end of the year and will be offered at all 21 (soon to be 23) Arizona locations, including Flagstaff and Tucson.
The reinvented dishes include:
- Cauliflower Hummus (V) – cauliflower, tahini, garlic, evoo, lemon juice, cucumbers, pita (gluten free with blue corn chips)
- All Veggie Pita Pocket – avocado, baby greens, seasonal mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, red onion, sprouts, taboule, lemon vinaigrette, in a pita pocket, severed with tahini (vegan with no taboule, gluten-free with gluten-free pita upcharge)
- Bone Broth Ramen with Shirataki Noodles (GF) – beef bone broth, with miso, kimchi, red onion, gluten-free soy sauce, garlic and ginger, shirataki noodles, spinach, green onions
- Ginger Stir Fry with Shirataki Noodles (GF) – stir-fried fresh vegetables and kimchi, shirataki noodles, spicy ginger sauce, beef bone broth, fresh cilantro, fresh mint, pea sprouts (vegan with no kimchi and no beef broth)
- Wood-Fired Medchilada (GF) – savory garlic-cilantro chicken in a beef bone broth enchilada sauce, cheddar and feta, turmeric cauliflower rice, cabbage-kale super greens, fresh jalapenos, radish, pico de gallo, pine nuts, gluten-free pita
- Chicken Avocado Pita Tostada with Cauliflower Hummus – grilled and chopped marinated all-natural chicken breast, avocado, cilantro-avocado crema, tomatoes, cucumbers, pickled red onions, bell peppers, cauliflower hummus, feta, pine nuts, baby arugula, pea sprouts, chipotle vinaigrette, pita tostada or low-carb pita or gluten-free pita (vegetarian option without chicken)
- Mediterranean Tuna Pita Pocket – albacore tuna, avocado, seasonal mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell pepper, red onion, taboule, lemon vinaigrette, pea sprouts, in a pita pocket
- Baklawa Bread Pudding sweetened with stevia and agave syrup
For more information and location information, visit pitajungle.com.