The 2020 Waste Management Phoenix Open is January 27 – February 2, and whether you have been to the Phoenix Open or not, there are some rules that can change from year to year. Here are some things you need to know before heading to TPC Scottsdale.
– Like other sporting events such as NFL games, purses cannot exceed 6″x 6″x 6″ unless they are clear bags, which cannot exceed 12”x 6”x 12” (see guidelines in the image below).
– Diaper bags are not allowed. So if you’re bringing a baby or child, all necessities will need to fit in the approved clear bag or a stroller that the child must be in.
– Video cameras are prohibited all days and cameras are not permitted after Wednesday.
– Cell phones are thankfully now allowed, but must be on silent. You are also now allowed to take photo and video with cell phones all days of the tournament. And for you work-aholics, leave the laptops at home. They won’t be allowed in.
– Ladies, don’t wear high heels – there are areas you will need to walk across grass and will sink right in if you are wearing heels. Opt for a wedge or flat shoe.
– Drink responsibly. Over-intoxication will get you kicked out… don’t be “that” guy.
– No pets are allowed unless they are service animals.
– Most food and drink vendors DO take credit cards. In the rare occasion one does not, there are ATMs on site.
– No weapons (duh)
– Sealed water bottles ARE allowed. No other food or drink can be brought in.
For complete list of Security Procedures for the WM Phoenix Open, visit wmphoenixopen.com.