Big Surf Waterpark in Tempe is offering free admission for moms on “Mom’s Day Mondays” and dads on “Dad’s Day Thursdays” through the 2011 summer season.
Mom’s get in free on “Mom’s Day Mondays” when at least one Junior Admission ($19.50) is purchased. Dad’s get in free on “Dad’s Day Thursday” when at least one Junior Admission ($19.50) is purchased.
Other special offers include:
- Two-for-One Tuesdays – Purchase one ticket at regular price and receive an admission of equal or lesser value for free (begins June 7, 2011).
- Wednesday Admission for adults is just $19.50 all day (normally priced at $26.00).
- Mon. – Fri. 4 for $40 – Four guests can get admission for just $40 total! Only available from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m., Mondays thru Fridays. Additional guests beyond four can purchase tickets for just $10 each. Does not include access to H2Overload.
- H2Overload Enjoy all of the fun without the sun every Friday night from 6:30 – 10:30 p.m. (begins May 27). Cost is just $15.
Make sure to take advantage of these daily promotions as well:
- Every Day Surf at Big Surf Waterpark with your own or a rented soft surfboard from 5:30 – 6 p.m. Bring your own surf board or rent one in our rental shop for $10.
- Every Day Boogie board sessions are every day from 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 5 to 5:30 p.m. Bring your own boogie board or rent one in our rental shop for $5.
For more information visit bigsurffun.com.