Buzzberry & Bistro in Scottsdale is a coffee, smoothie and espresso bar and eatery that has been a local favorite for years.
It took just one visit to Buzzberry to realize I stumbled upon a local gem. Here are some of the reasons you need to visit Buzzberry & Bistro:
- Friendliest staff – I have NEVER had any less than extremely helpful and friendly service.
- 24-hour drive-thru – No matter what time of the day, you can get healthy, homemade food, smoothies and coffee!
- Dog-friendly – Bring your furry friend to Buzzberry and they’ll receive treats, fresh water on the patio and maybe even a belly rub!
- Wide variety of coffee options – Buzzberry offers your standard coffee, lattes, espresso, etc. But it’s the customization they offer that is unique. Not many places offer almond milk for your coffee – a perfect alternative for those that are lactose intolerant but don’t enjoy soy products.
- Free wi-fi – hang out at Buzzberry and get some work done. Arm chairs and a couch make for a more comfortable work environment than your standard coffee shop.
- Healthy, homemade dinners – There are not a lot of places you can grab a good home-cooked meal on the go. Buzzberry serves a different dinner option every night, such as meatloaf, lasagna and pork loin.
About Buzzberry & Bistro
This local business started as buzzberry – coffee, smoothie & espresso bar, a small, local company serving locally roasted coffee, espresso and tea with lattes in multiple flavors. Their non-dairy options like their homemade almond milk and smoothies that are made from fruit (no dairy, gluten, high fructose corn syrup, fat or artificial ingredients), made buzzberry a unique, and desired dining option for health conscious locals.
The bistro – best everyday eatery, added baked-from-scratch muffins, scones, brownies, cookies and more – including homemade pretzels! The menu continued to expand, adding sandwiches, salads and made-from-scratch soups served with home-made biscuits.
The breakfast choices are simple but good, including biscuits and gravy made with their homemade sausage and gravy, ‘monster’ burritos stuffed with fluffy eggs, potatoes, cheese, bacon, jalapenos, sour cream and home-made ‘Juan of a Kind’ salsa! Some lighter options are the steel-cut oats, raw-protein energy bars or yogurt and granola fruit cups. On any Sunday enjoy award-winning omelets (New Times Best of Phoenix Award) served with cheesy potatoes and a treat from the bakery.
Every night of the week, Buzzberry serves up dinner ‘bistro-style’ – simple, good food, served in a modest setting. Ready at five pm, one dinner per night made strictly-from-scratch.
Additionally, Buzzberry now serves regionally crafted beers, wines along with Mimosas & Bloody Marys which pare well with their weekend breakfast options.
Buzzberry & Bistro
5959 N Granite Reef
Scottsdale, Arizona 85250