In celebration of International Sushi Day on Saturday, June 18, 2011, Sapporo invites sushi lovers to rejoice with a new Lemon Garlic Explosion Roll from Executive Chef Stephen Stromberg to commemorate the special holiday.
Available all weekend (June 18 – 19), the refreshing Lemon Garlic Explosion Roll will feature Tempura Crab and Shrimp, Seared Filet Mignon, Avocado, Cucumber, and Fresh Lemon, served in a Spicy Garlic Sauce ($16).
Other signature dishes served at the restaurant – ideal for celebrating International Sushi Day or for a light bite year-round – feature hometown-inspired favorites alongside inventive fusion creations, including:
- Diamondback Roll: Fresh Salmon, Crab Mix, and Sautéed Onions, topped with Shrimp ($10)
- Phoenix Roll: Eel, Shrimp, Crab Mix, Kaiware, Cucumber, Avocado, and Tobiko ($10)
- Surf ‘n Turf Roll: Tempura Crab, Seared Filet, Avocado, and Cucumber, garnished with Spicy Mayo and Tabasco Sauce ($14)
- MT Roll: Tempura Snow Crab, Crab Mix, Avocado, Cucumber, and Jalapeno, wrapped in Soy Paper and topped with Seared Salmon ($20)
- Sauté Roll: Tempura Crab, Cucumber, Avocado, and Shrimp, topped with Seared Scallops, thinly-sliced Lemon, and Malaysian-style Sambal Sauce ($14)
For more information visit sapporoscottsdale.com.
14344 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85254