One of the most common questions I receive every time this year is what to wear to Phoenix Fashion Week. Considering the event is all about fashion, it can be a bit intimidating and the pressure of dressing appropriately can be a little overwhelming.
To help us all, I have once again turned to Vanessa Gonzales, the Style Lead for Phoenix Fashion Week, to give us some tips on what to wear:
- Wear something that fits with YOUR personal style.
- Don’t be afraid to be different (in a good way… get outside your comfort zone)
- Have one amazing statement piece wether it be a statement necklace, a printed clutch, or an amazing stand out pair of shoes can take your outfit to the next level
- Dresses, jumpsuits and cute skirts paired with printed tops are always appropriate. If you opt to wear pants, incorporate the high waisted trend, or wide pant leg to make your outfit look super chic.
- Men can wear blazers, button downs, stylish dark denim and a unique pair of shoes. Men, don’t be afraid of color or prints!
Here are some looks I recommend based off Vanessa’s tips:
To buy tickets for Phoenix Fashion Week, click here: bit.ly/1O4jtXT.