The 2022 Waste Management Phoenix Open is Feb. 7 to Feb. 13. From the tournament’s bag policy to COVID protocols, here are some things you need to know before heading to TPC Scottsdale for the “greatest show on grass.”
– Masks are required for all individuals when indoors; unvaccinated individuals are asked to mask up when outdoors, as well. Stay home if feeling unwell.
– Guests are encouraged to tap-and-go with their contactless credit card at checkout at applicable vendors.
– Purses cannot exceed 6″x 6″x 6″ unless they are clear bags, which cannot exceed 12”x 6”x 12” (see guidelines in the image below).
– Only small diaper bags are allowed.
– Video cameras are prohibited all days, and cameras are not permitted.
– Cell phones are allowed but must be on silent. You are also allowed to take photos and video with cell phones all days of the tournament, but leave selfie sticks at home. And for you work-aholics, leave the laptops at home. They won’t be allowed in.
– Food may enter the tournament as long as it can fit into a clear, resealable bag that doesn’t exceed one gallon.
– Reusable metal or plastic cups/bottles that do not exceed 32 ounces are allowed; must be empty upon arrival and exit.
– Don’t wear high heels – there are areas you will need to walk across grass and will sink right in if you are wearing heels. Opt for a wedge or flat shoe.
– Drink responsibly. Over-intoxication will get you kicked out.
– No pets are allowed unless they are service animals.
– No weapons or fireworks.
For more on the Waste Management Phoenix Open, visit www.pgatour.com.