The 2023 WM Phoenix Open is Feb. 6 to Feb. 12. From the tournament’s bag policy to the useful PGA Tour app, here are some things you need to know before heading to TPC Scottsdale for the “Greatest Show on Grass.”
– Stay up to date on the WM Phoenix Open action by downloading the PGA TOUR Mobile App. The app grants fans access to event information, news, tee times, leaderboards and much more, right in the palm of your hand.
– The main entrance to WM Phoenix Open is located off of Bell Road, east of Greenway Hayden Loop. Gates open at 7 a.m. each day; hospitality venues open at 9 a.m. There will be a slightly different entrance point than years past, so look out for signage.
– Fans will be admitted free of charge on Monday, Feb. 6, and Tuesday, Feb. 7, as part of “Ford Free Days,” courtesy of your Arizona Ford Dealers. And wear green for Saturday’s #GREENOUT!
– Guests are encouraged to tap-and-go with their contactless credit card at checkout at applicable vendors.
– All beer and hard seltzer purchases at the 16th hole come with a free, commemorative cup.
– Fans can bring refillable water containers, coming it at 32-oz. or less, and fill them up at designated water stations at the Talking Stick Resort Fan Zone. Glass is not permitted.
– Purses cannot exceed 6″x 6″x 6″ unless they are clear bags, which cannot exceed 12”x 6”x 12” (see guidelines in the image below).
– Only small diaper bags are allowed.
– Video cameras are prohibited all days, and cameras are not permitted.
– Cell phones are allowed but must be on silent. You are also allowed to take photos and video with cell phones all days of the tournament, but leave selfie sticks at home and no live streaming. And for you workaholics, leave the laptops at home. They won’t be allowed in.
– Outside food or beverage is prohibited (as well as containers and coolers), with the exception of a sealed bottled water and medical or infant needs.
– The merch tent is five times bigger this year and found adjacent to the revamped Talking Stick Resort Fan Zone.
– Don’t wear high heels. There are areas you will need to walk across grass and will sink right in if you are wearing heels. Opt for a wedge or flat shoe. Sunscreen, a hat and binoculars are good to have, as well.
– Drink responsibly. Over-intoxication will get you kicked out.
– No pets are allowed unless they are service animals.
– No weapons or fireworks.
– Those experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be admitted.
– Course map is available here.
– Still need tickets? Visit wmphoenixopen.com/tickets. Will call is located north of Bell Road between Hayden and 82nd Street and opens at 7 a.m. While kids ages 15 and younger are free into tournament grounds, only those 3 years and younger will be permitted into the hospitality venues without a credential.
For information on WM Phoenix Open transportation and parking, click here.
For more of what you need to know about WM Phoenix Open, visit wmphoenixopen.com.