- This event has passed.
Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market
September 17 - September 19
The semi-annual shopping experience that is Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market returns to WestWorld in Scottsdale Sept 17-19.
In its 10th year of business, the Market continues to provide Valley residents with the opportunity to shop all things vintage, local and handmade. The September Market will host over 130 vintage curators and handmade artisans from across the country. With a reputation for featuring quality vendors selling one-of-a-kind items and inspiring design, Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market continues to be a popular attraction for vintage enthusiasts across the Southwest.
While shopping is the main attraction, the Market provides fun for the whole family – with games for the kids, food trucks, live music and more.
Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market will be held Sept 17, 18, and 19 at WestWorld, 16601 North Pima Road, in Scottsdale.
• VIP, Early Entry, and General Admission tickets go on sale August 1st at junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.com; tickets will also be available for purchase at the gate
• The Friday night shopping VIP event will be on Friday, September 17 from 4-9 p.m.: $40.00
• Early Entry, 8-10 a.m. Saturday, September 18: $25.00
• General Admission, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday & Sunday, September 18 & 19: $8.00
• Military discount, $1.00 off, at gate only
• Wear official Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market apparel for $1.00 discount, at gate only
• Kids 12 and under are free
• Venue charges for parking – $10.00 per vehicle. Please plan to carpool.