- This event has passed.
Life 360 Summit
May 6, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$67
The Inaugural Life 360 Summit will take place Saturday, Saturday, May 6, 9am to 12pm at The Musical Instrument Museum (MIM) in Phoenix.
For the first time in one location, Phoenix’s foremost doctors and natural health experts will give short, dynamic presentations about the science behind wellness, longevity and living life to the fullest. The Ted Talks-style presentations focus on a non-invasive, non-surgical and non-pharmaceutical approach to well-being. Scheduled presentations include:
– Brain Fix: Reversing Cognitive Decline: Dr. Heidi Rula of Lifescape Premier
– Don’t Weight Any Longer: Haley Cloud of Living Raw by Grace
– The Power of Stem Cells: Dr. Steven Sorr of Source of Health Natural Medicine Center
– Data Driven Wellness & Longevity: Kevin Longoria of Cerulean Advanced Fitness and Wellness
– Wave Therapy for Whole Body Health: Sandra Kaneshiro of Wave Therapy
– The Art of Biomechanic Maintenance: Dr. Michael Robb of Fix 24 Wellness Studio
– Why Muscle Matters: Amanda Coe of The Exercise Coach
– Conquer Pain and Stand Tall. It’s All Connected!: Dana Sterling of Sterling Structural Therapy
– The Secrets to Aging Brilliantly: Dr. Susan Wilder of Lifescape Premier
The cost of tickets is $67.
Tickets and more information available at life360summit.com.