In celebration of the one-year anniversary of Chef Lisa Dahl’s Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill, there will be a special wine dinner featuring Justin Wine on Monday, June 20 at 6:30pm.
Mariposa marks Dahl’s fourth restaurant in Sedona after nearly 20 years cultivating and creating the city’s fine dining scene. The evening will be especially meaningful, since Dahl was one of the first in the Southwest to carry Justin Wine two decades ago.
Nestled on a scenic bluff overlooking panoramic views of the red rocks, Mariposa delivers a true fine dining experience in a spectacular setting.
Hosted by Chef Lisa Dahl, the five-course dinner will include wine pairings from Master Sommelier Joseph Spellman of Justin Wine Vineyards:
– First Course: Ceviche Trio – Ecuadorian gulf rock shrimp, Hawaiian sushi grade yellowtail, sea scallops, citrus, mango and cucumber.
– Second Course: Grilled Spanish Octopus – Warm butter beans, arugula and fennel.
– Third Course: Roasted Poblano Involtini – Stuffed with roasted summer vegetables, currants, queso, quinoa, frijoles negros and red pepper romesco.
– Fourth Course: French Cut Australian Rack of Lamb – Served with roasted yellow coulis, cilantro-mint pesto with potato chorizo cake.
– Fifth Course: Buttermilk Panna Cotta – Served with fresh strawberry compote.
The cost is $125++ per person.
For wine dinner reservations, call 928.862.4444.