- This event has passed.
Neiman Marcus Fashion’s Night Out at Scottsdale Fashion Square
September 8, 2011 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Neiman Marcus at Scottsdale Fashion Square is celebrating Fashion’s Night Out with the hottest party in town on Thursday, September 8, 4:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Featuring a fall trends runway fashion show, this celebration of all things fabulous is the place to be. Don’t miss these events occurring throughout the night:
- Fall trends fashion show, 6:30 p.m., Level Two
- Billy Cotton personal appearance and tabletop exhibit, Gift Galleries
- Valley Youth Theatre performs selections from ‘Hairspray,’ 6 p.m., Level Two
- Ken Howie personal appearance, with his Phoenix Art Museum Costume Collection images
- Mini-makeovers and gift with purchases in Cosmetics
- Tunes from Nik West and DJ Rani “g”
- Bessa Trunk show, Precious Jewels Salon
- Bites from Modern Steak
- NM salutes Ryan House, Arizona Costume Institute, Gabriel’s Angels, DrugFreeAZ.org, and the Phoenix Symphony
Fashion’s Night Out is an unprecedented global initiative created to celebrate fashion, restore consumer confidence, boost the industry’s economy and most importantly, to put the fun back in shopping.
Neiman Marcus Scottsdale
6900 E Camelback Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251