- This event has passed.
Plates & Pours
April 25 @ 6:00 pm$100
Plates & Pours is the re-envisioned return of ABNORMAL Beer Co.’s incredibly special San Diego quarterly tradition, but in a new setting. On Sunday, April 25, ABNORMAL Beer Co. and Wren House Brewing kick-off the new series and celebrate the craft brew community in Phoenix by bringing the beer dinner outdoors to Pemberton PHX.
For the first dinner in Phoenix, ABNORMAL sought a brewery that captured the essence and uniqueness of Arizona, while also understanding the power that craft beer has to bring people together. Queue, Wren House and ABNORMAL joining forces on curating and creating beer pairings for a five-course dinner making the craftiest beer lover’s dreams come true.
After being put on pause like the rest of the world, ABNORMAL Beer Co. has been itching to share the delicious dinner and finally gets to do so just before the desert sunset at 6 p.m. with five courses by owner/Executive Chef Scott Cannon of ABNORMAL/Cork & Craft. Each course to be paired with either an ABNORMAL or Wren House cult classic, special release, and a second course treat, “The Pemberton Experience,” the collaboration beer. Guests can certainly expect an exclusive and new experience that embraces local and still feels like home.
Safely and responsibly hosted outside with tables distanced. Reserve seats online at Plates & Pours – ABNORMAL Beer Co. x Wren House Brewing @ Pemberton PHX
Menu brought to you by Chef Scott Cannon of Abnormal/Cork & Craft
- Abnormal “Abnormalweiss” Hefeweizen
- Passed Hors D’oeuvres Ricotta Crostini With Black Olives, Lemon Zest, Mint
- Wren House “Big Spill Pils” Pilsner
- Whipped Goat Cheese And Egg Yolk, Spring Vegetable Salad, Pumpernickel Soil
- “The Pemberton Experience” Hoppy Kolsch *Abnormal & Wren House Collaboration Beer
- English Pea Gazpacho, Watercress, Crab Meat
- Wren House “Spellbinder” Hazy IPA
- Grilled Pork Belly, Lime Leaf Grains, Seaweed Salad, Passionfruit Brown Butter
- Wren House “Jomax” Oatmeal Stout
- Coffee Crusted Short Rib, Celery Root Mash, White Chocolate Demi-glaze
- Abnormal “Pour Decisions” BA Imperial Stout with cacao nibs, vanilla, chilis *beer dinner exclusive
- Chocolate Corn Bread, Sweet Corn Ice Cream, Sweet, Spicy Caramel Corn