Hand Cut Burgers & Chophouse at the Scottsdale Waterfront launched a brand new menu next week featuring more than a dozen new items. Guests will enjoy everything from new appetizers and salads, to new delicious cuts and a brand new pasta selection. Gluten-free rice pasta is available on any of the four new pasta dishes.
Here are the new menu items:
- Grass Fed Meatballs – Arizona grass fed beef meatballs baked in a red pepper tomato sauce with burrata cheese and served with garlic bread
- Crab Cakes – Lump crab cakes, fresh herb cucumber salad finished with avocado lime vinaigrette
- Baby Iceberg Wedge – Baby iceberg, Monforte blue cheese, Campari tomato, pickled shallots, crumbled bacon with a buttermilk basil dressing
- Vegetable Chopped Salad – Chopped romaine, candied tomato, red pepper, crow’s dairy goat cheese, grilled artichokes and shaved cauliflower in a red wine vinaigrette
- Beets and Brussels Sprout Salad – Roasted brussels sprouts, golden beets, parmesan cheese, shaved red cabbage, garlic dressing and herb croutons
- Filet Sandwich – Spice rubbed filet served sliced with melted blue cheese, bacon jam and arugula pesto
- Bone-in New York Steak –18 ounce Cedar River Farms bone-in, grilled with a side of signature Hand Cut steak sauce
- Bison Loin – 8 ounce pasture raised bison loin, spice rubbed and served with hibiscus butter sauce
- Seasonal White Fish – Served sautéed with lemon herb chardonnay sauce
- Scallops and Mushroom Fettuccine – Roasted wild mushrooms, scallops and egg fettuccine in a white wine mascarpone sauce
- Crab Mac and Cheese – Lump crab, parmesan cream, cavatappi pasta, chili breadcrumbs and fresh herbs
- Meatball Mac and Cheese – Cavatappi pasta, red pepper cheese sauce, grass-fed meatballs and crispy basil
- Fettuccine Genovese– Imported Genovese pesto, parmesan cheese, slow roasted tomato with egg fettuccine
- Seasonal Cheesecake and Affogato
In addition to food, Hand Cut is also enhancing its award-winning cocktail menu with a few new additions, including two dessert cocktails:
- Barrel Aged Manhattan – Bulleit Bourbon, Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth and Angostura Bitters aged in French Oak. Served up but can be served on the rocks upon request.
- Scottsdale Sunset – Bombay Sapphire Gin, fresh lemon juice, Simple Syrup, egg white, Angostura Bitters and topped off with a touch of Cabernet.
- Kir Royale – Poema Cava Brut, blackberry syrup, vanilla Bean, Yucatan Honey Shrub
- Cold Brew Martini – Fugu Horchata Vodka, Passport Cold Brew Coffee, in house cinnamon syrup and almond milk
- Key Lime Martini – Smirnoff Vodka, Vanilla Giffard, pineapple syrup, condensed milk, fresh lime juice, finished with a graham cracker rim
Hand Cut Chophouse is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.
For more information, the complete menu and reservations, visit handcutchophouse.com.
Photo Credit: Aaron Bowman