- This event has passed.
Scottsdale Quarter Fall Concert Series
October 3, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until October 24, 2020
Cooler temperatures are just around the corner, and that’s one more reason to enjoy evenings at Scottsdale Quarter with your favorite Valley bands and artists. After shopping or dining, unwind and stick around for the Fall Concert Series, a free concert series taking place in The Quad.
In addition to live music, attendees can view live mural paintings from talented local artists who will be capturing the beauty of our desert with a series of desert flower paintings, which will later be on display at Scottsdale Quarter. The series kicks off Saturday, Oct. 3 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. and will run at the same time every Saturday through Oct. 24.
The 2020 Fall Concert Series lineup includes:
Saturday, October 3
On Stage: The Instant Classics
From acoustic to rock, The Instant Classics are known for playing the best music across all genres.
On Canvas: Kyllan Maney
Maney is known for creating art that focuses on the tranquility of nature.
Saturday, October 10
On Stage: Desert Dixie
A country cover band that is well-versed in the greatest hits of yesterday and today.
On Canvas: Tato Caraveo
An artist from Phoenix whose vibrant style can be recognized in murals across downtown Phoenix.
Saturday, October 17
On Stage: Sugahbeat
Playing reggae and samba music, Sugahbeat has been in the Valley music scene for over 20 years.
On Canvas: Lauren Lee
Arizona-based fine art painter and public art muralist who is known for her colorful, large-scale murals.
Saturday, October 24
On Stage: Rock Lobster
Back by popular demand, this retro 80’s group will tug on your nostalgic heartstrings with the best 80’s must and beyond.
On Canvas: Isaac Caruso
An artist and Phoenix native who has traveled across the world using powerful and uplifting imagery in his paintings.
Scottsdale Quarter remains focused on providing a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. In the continued need to address COVID-19, the center has proactively implemented health and safety practices for the Fall Concert Series. The operations plan for the series is based on CDC guidelines and has been reviewed and approved by the City of Scottsdale, Scottsdale Police Department and Scottsdale Fire Department.
Scottsdale Quarter’s already rigorous disinfectant and cleaning practices will continue, and the following additional measures will be implemented for the concert series:
- Designated seating areas in varying sizes will be clearly marked on the grass and concrete and spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart. Guests are encouraged to bring their own folding chairs and blankets to place within available designated seating areas. Sitting or standing will not be permitted outside of designated areas within the event perimeter during the concert.
- Masks are required unless actively eating or drinking unless otherwise exempted by local ordinance. Disposable masks will be provided free of charge for those who need one.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available inside the event and at both public restroom entrances.
- Floor decals will be placed in areas where lines may form, including outside of the public restrooms.
The Code of Conduct is posted on property and available online.
Additionally, the shopping center asks all guests to conduct themselves in a safe and respectful way in accordance with our updated Code of Conduct as well as all laws and local ordinances.
- Practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet (2 meters) from other people.
• Covering your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover in accordance with state and local guidelines.
• Do not gather in groups.
• Do not move tables or seating within the common areas.
• Adhere to all federal, state and local regulations, recommendations and mandates regarding COVID-19.
• People who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are waiting for test results, or have symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath should adhere to the CDC guidelines for quarantine and isolation.