- This event has passed.
Keeler’s Neighborhood Steakhouse Five-Course Winemaker’s Dinner
March 24 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$95
Keeler’s Neighborhood Steakhouse is hosting a decadent wine dinner collaboration that will take place on Wednesday, March 24 at 6:00 p.m. Featuring Jax Vineyards, the five-course winemaker’s dinner will be prepared by Keeler’s Chef Anthony Apolinar and accompanied by various wine varietals designed to complement each dish. Jax Vineyards’ President and CEO Dan Parrott will also be available on-hand to explain each pairing.
Per the steakhouse’s announcement, the menu will include:
– First Course — Prosciutto and Melon with burrata cheese and balsamic drizzle paired with Jax Vineyards Y3 Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley
– Second Course — Pan-Seared Artic Char with roasted beet puree, haricots verts and brown butter served with Jax Vineyards Y3 Chardonnay, Napa Valley
– Third Course — Chorizo-Stuffed Pork Loin with scalloped potatoes and sauteed mushrooms complemented by Jax Vineyards Calesa Vineyard Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast
– Fourth Course — Prime C.A.B. New York Strip with herb risotto, grilled asparagus and Jax cabernet demi paired with Jax Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
– Fifth Course — Chocolate Ganache Cake served with Jax Vineyards Y3 Taureau Red Wine, Napa Valley
The cost of the winemaker’s dinner is $95 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Seating is extremely limited, so those looking to attend are encouraged to make their reservations early. Not only are reservations required for this luxurious evening, they can also be made easily by calling the restaurant directly at (602) 374-4784. For more information on the five-course winemaker’s dinner, visit www.keelerssteakhouse.com.