Chef Justin Beckett invites guests to come together with friends and family to enjoy honest, incredible summer food sourced from what is growing best from local farmers.
Beckett’s Table, known for its sophisticated comfort food, is kicking off the summer season with a new menu. The new menu will include refreshing summer inspired dishes, as well as some of Beckett’s Table’s signature dishes.
New Menu Items Include:
- Country Noble Toast – charred broccoli schmear, smoked onion, pickled chili, micro shoots, lemon oil, $13
- Crow’s Dairy Feta – balsamic honey roasted carrots, grapes, almonds, fennel, shallots, celery and herb chimichurri, noble toast, $14
- Cast Iron Hoe Cake – chilled pickled shrimp, cucumber, benne seeds, tomato, gochujang aioli, $13
Soup and Salads:
- Watermelon Tartare – sweet and smokey agua fresca, chili, jicama, herbs, sesame, lemon oil, $12
- Spinach and Summer Corn Salad – grilled corn, corn puree, fennel, radish, charred peach vinaigrette, $11
- Green Chili Pork Stew – cornmeal hoe cake, cotija cheese, cilantro, $23
- Pan Seared Sea Scallops – puttanesca style tomatoes, crispy fingerling potatoes, shaved summer squash, orange vinaigrette, $33
- Grilled Organic Scottish Salmon – pineapple bourbon glazed, caramelized onion rice “grit” cake, stewed tomato, shallots, green beans, $27
- Smoked & Grilled Tenderbelly Pork Chop – parmesan and roasted garlic pretzel bread pudding, pickled onion, mustard glazed broccolini, $30
Beckett’s Table is nestled in the Arcadia neighborhood of Phoenix at 3717 E. Indian School Rd.Beckett’s Table
For more information, call 602.954.1700 or visit www.beckettstable.com.