The 2024 WM Phoenix Open is Feb. 5 to Feb. 11. From the tournament’s bag policy to the useful PGA Tour app, here are some things you need to know before heading to TPC Scottsdale for the “Greatest Show on Grass.”
– Back-to-back WM Phoenix Open champ Scottie Scheffler, World No. 10 and reigning U.S. Open champion Wyndham Clark and 15-time PGA TOUR winner Justin Thomas are among the first player commitments.
– Still need tickets? Daily general admission is $50, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday ($75 during tournament week) and $75, Friday and Saturday ($100 during tournament week). Children ages 15 and under are admitted free when accompanied by an adult. Tickets will be available at the gate during tournament week. Advance daily general admission tickets will be available online until Feb. 2 at wmphoenixopen.com/tickets. Will call is located north of Bell Road between Hayden and 82nd Street and opens at 7 a.m.
– Stay up to date on the 2024 WM Phoenix Open action by downloading the PGA TOUR Mobile App. The app grants fans access to event information, news, tee times, leaderboards and much more, right in the palm of your hand.
– The main entrance to WM Phoenix Open is located off of Bell Road, east of Greenway Hayden Loop. Gates open at 7 a.m. each day; hospitality venues open at 9 a.m. There will be a slightly different entrance point than years past, so look out for signage.
– Fans will be admitted free of charge on Monday, Feb. 5, and Tuesday, Feb. 6, as part of “Ford Free Days,” courtesy of your Arizona Ford Dealers. And wear green for Saturday’s #GREENOUT!
– Coors Light Birds Nest entertainment lineup:
Feb. 7: HARDY, Bailey Zimmerman and mike
Feb. 8: Dierks Bentley with special guests, Mitchell Tenpenny and Meghan Patrick
Feb. 9: Duran Duran
Feb. 10: KYGO and Sam Feldt
– Guests are encouraged to tap-and-go with their contactless credit card at checkout at applicable vendors.
– All beer and hard seltzer purchases at the 16th hole come with a free, commemorative cup.
– Fans can bring refillable water containers, coming it at 32-oz. or less, and fill them up at designated water stations at the Talking Stick Resort Fan Zone. Glass is not permitted.
– Purses cannot exceed 6-in. x 6-in. x 6-in. unless they are clear bags, which cannot exceed 12-in. x 6-in. x 12-in. (see guidelines in the image below).
– Only small diaper bags are allowed.
– Video cameras are prohibited all days, and cameras are not permitted.
– Cell phones are allowed but must be on silent. You are also allowed to take photos and video with cell phones all days of the tournament, but leave selfie sticks at home and no live streaming. And for you workaholics, leave the laptops at home. They won’t be allowed in.
– Outside food or beverage is prohibited (as well as containers and coolers), with the exception of a sealed bottled water and medical or infant needs.
– The merch tent is five times bigger this year and found adjacent to the revamped Talking Stick Resort Fan Zone.
– Don’t wear high heels. There are areas you will need to walk across grass and will sink right in if you are wearing heels. Opt for a wedge or flat shoe. Sunscreen, a hat and binoculars are good to have, as well.
– Drink responsibly. Over-intoxication will get you kicked out.
– No pets are allowed unless they are service animals.
– No weapons or fireworks.
– Course map is available here.
For more of what you need to know about the 2024 WM Phoenix Open, visit wmphoenixopen.com.